Motto : Sarvam Anandamayam
- Coat of arms – Cosmos is a manifestation of Ananda, the fruition of music which leads to a state of bliss.
- Mrudanga is a symbol of Nada and coupled with Jyothi, and placed at the bottom, symbolises the rise of Nada from the Mooladharam of human beings.
- Saint Tyagaraja represents, the development of divine music and Pranava Äum” is the coping stone of the entire arch of human progress.
- The Lotus on either side symbolises the rise of human spirit from the muddy bottom of our lower nature to achieve Purity and Mangalakaram (auspiciousness).
- The lion stands for Power and vehicle to achieve the purpose and Elephant head stands for wisdom and success.
- The colours of the Vidyalayam are white, blue and golden yellow symbolising Purity, love and Mangalakaram (auspiciousness).